Dear Friends, we will be holding our first Coffee Bark for 2012 on Saturday, April 14, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Coffee, donuts, and other refreshments are provided. We hold the Coffee Bark on the first Saturday of each month from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM until the weather gets too cold, usually October to November. Those interested in volunteering at the dog run who would like to join our mailing list should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
bring her home
call the 32nd pct if you see anyone other than Liz Burnett with her. 212-690-6311
FIND HER AND BRING HER HOME CALL THE 32ND PCT THAT HAVE THE POLICE RPROT ON FILE
Please help us locate Bella – she misses her family Her family is in pain. Come to the Coffee Bark Saturday Apr 14, 2012 at 9 am
We have posted pictures and signs all over the area from 155ths t to 135th st
We need to find her ASAP
I will send a picture of her under sperate cover- She is a wonderful dog with a great smiel!
Bellas mom Liz Burnett had filed a police rpeort with the 32nd PCT 212-690-6311 plese call them if you see Bella –
Greetings Dog Friends!
- We are heading into May and Spring is here
- Remember we will be gearing up for our Dog Run clean up soon.
- Keep your eyes and ears open for the date.
- COFFEE BARK officially open the 2nd Saturday in April.
- April 14, 2012!
- 9 am to 11 am
- Hope you all had a great winter.
- If you have any questions about Saturdays event please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and see you in the park!